Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Russell, Steve" <St...@valueoptions.com> on 2001/07/05 21:13:16 UTC

RE: Making Tomcat 3.2 A Service On Win 2000 ( using jdk 1.3.0_02 )

Thanks.

I just got it.

I set a "JDK_HOME" environ variable ( no spaces in the path ),
I moved the exe to the TOMCAT_HOME\bin
I moved their tomcat32Install.bat file to TOMCAT_HOME\bin
I ran the install file
I went to services ( windows 2000 ) and there is no "tomcat" there.

Any ideas what I didn't do?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Steve Russell