Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by du...@us.ibm.com on 2000/08/16 17:10:28 UTC

rpcrouter.jps to go away?

Did we all agree that rpcrouter.jsp should go away? If so, I will update
the various demos' readmes to reflect the servlet's url.

-Matt

soap and servlets

Posted by Eric BLENKUSH <eb...@scortsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Can you use a servlet as a SOAP service provider? For example, one of the
demos included with ibm-soap is a Stock quote server. In the demo, the class
'StockQuoteService' fetches the quote. Is it possible to have a servlet in
place of that class? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Thanks,
Eric

soap and servlets

Re: rpcrouter.jps to go away?