Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Simon Raess <co...@gmx.ch> on 2004/07/15 00:23:04 UTC

[jxpath-1.2RC1] testcases

hi

I've downloaded and installed jxpath 1.2-RC1. However the following
test cases fail on my machine:

     [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.compiler.CoreFunctionTest
     [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2,673
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.compiler.CoreFunctionTest FAILED
     [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanModelTest
     [junit] Tests run: 48, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3,101
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanModelTest FAILED
     [junit] Running org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.dom.DOMModelTest
     [junit] Tests run: 30, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 5,632
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.dom.DOMModelTest FAILED
     [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.dynabeans.DynaBeanModelTest
     [junit] Tests run: 47, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3,476
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.dynabeans.DynaBeanModelTest FAILED
     [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.jdom.JDOMModelTest
     [junit] Tests run: 30, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 5,755
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.jdom.JDOMModelTest FAILED

A quick digging in the test reports revealed that it seems to be a
minor bug in the test cases. The failures are all (really?) caused by a
different default locale on my machine (de_DE) and the expected locale
is hardcoded. I'll post a bugzilla bug report for this minor bug (it's
just a bug in the testcases) tomorrow.

Simon