Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Pavel Suhotyuk <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 10:39:27 UTC

SMPP messages persistent delivering.

Hello.

I try configure ActiveMQ to sending and receiving SMS via camel-smpp plugin.

<route>
  <from uri="activemq:SendSMSQueue"/>
uri="smpp://user@localhost:9999?password=password&amp;enquireLinkTimer=3000&amp;transactionTimer=5000&amp;systemType=producer"/>
</route>

I using the simulator provided by Logica as SMSC for testing.

Messages is delivering successfully when SMSC is running, but when SMSC is
down (for example, network is down) messages is dequeued automatically.

What must I do to delivering messages persistent?

Re: SMPP messages persistent delivering.

Posted by Pavel Suhotyuk <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I try to do this.

Re: SMPP messages persistent delivering.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

my guess is that Camel SMPP component doesn't detect this error. It's
best to check on camel user list.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net