Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> on 2007/12/06 21:17:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2

Hi all,

I have uploaded the artifacts to my p.a.o account. This is what I have
tested:

* Run "mvn clean install" on the distribution. Installs, no test failures.
* Run RAT[1] on the release and checked the output. Nothing to notice.
* Tried different things in the examples, like ajax, links, images, forms,
guice and pub2. Nothing to notice.

The releases has been signed with my GPG key, which you can find in the
KEYS[2] file.

Anyway, here you can find the distribution files:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/>

and here you can find the maven repo:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/>

and here I have uploaded the RAT logs:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2>

[ ] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
[ ] Don't release, because...

Regards
Frank

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/arat/
[2]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/common/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
the zip builds, and runs the examples correctly using mvn jetty:run

Martijn

On Dec 6, 2007 9:17 PM, Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have uploaded the artifacts to my p.a.o account. This is what I have
> tested:
>
> * Run "mvn clean install" on the distribution. Installs, no test failures.
> * Run RAT[1] on the release and checked the output. Nothing to notice.
> * Tried different things in the examples, like ajax, links, images, forms,
> guice and pub2. Nothing to notice.
>
> The releases has been signed with my GPG key, which you can find in the
> KEYS[2] file.
>
> Anyway, here you can find the distribution files:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/
> <
> http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/
> >

> and here you can find the maven repo:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/
> <
> http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/
> >

> and here I have uploaded the RAT logs:
> http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2<
> http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2>
>
> [ ] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
> [ ] Don't release, because...
>

> Regards
> Frank
>
> [1]: http://code.google.com/p/arat/
> [2]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/common/KEYS

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
I have time today, so I will commit the fix to the rc2 branch, as well as
the new design for the examples.

Frank

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
will do.