Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Alex Schearer <vc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 15:25:30 UTC

Finding out the repository size

I looked through the book but couldn't find it -- maybe I searched
for the wrong thing.  At any rate, how do you find out the size of
your repository or of specific directories in it?

Re: Finding out the repository size

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jul 26, 2006, at 17:25, Alex Schearer wrote:

> I looked through the book but couldn't find it -- maybe I searched
> for the wrong thing.  At any rate, how do you find out the size of
> your repository or of specific directories in it?

I don't think you can find that out easily for parts of the
repository. For the size of the entire repository, log into the
server and, for example on Unix, "du -sh /path/to/repository"