Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/07 09:22:55 UTC

FTPServer 1.1.3 blunder...

Hi!

The latest 1.1.3 FtPServer release is problematic: thre is an API change
that makes it incompatible with revision 1.1.2.

That is my bad, I overdid.

Bottom line, I will cut a 1.1.4 that revert back to 1.1.2 compatibility,
and also cut a 1.2.0 with the API change.

This change was about the way we handle TLS enabled protocol. In 1.1
branch, this was a single element (now defaulting to TLSv1.2), and I
changed that to make it possible to pass an array of enabled protocols
(like ["TLSv1.2", "TLSv1.3"]).

One change I will add in 1.1.4 and 1.2.0 will be the dependenc on the
latest Log4j2.17.2.

I'll start the release soon today.

Thanks !
--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50