Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Wright <Ma...@genient.com> on 2001/08/13 15:43:49 UTC

Producer class not found

I realise that this has been covered before but I can't seem to find a
satisfactory answer.

I've created a custom producer (interrogates a third party server) but I get
the familiar class not found exception from Cocoon.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating myProducer: class is not found at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java, Compiled Code) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:86)...etc etc
The classes are in my classpath, there's no sign of the dreaded
ProducerFromRequest in my properties file so what have I done wrong?
BTW I'm running iPlanet Webserver on NT4 (sp 6), JDK 1.3.1
Thanks in advance

Mark