Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2011/10/01 03:50:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1177251 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop: fo/flow/BasicLink.java layoutmgr/inline/InlineLayoutManager.java pdf/PDFFactory.java

i just checked this change against the complex script branch, and it's ok
(doesn't regress); so if you want to leave it in, i won't object, though, in
general, i prefer the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule;

i would also note that in the complex script branch i had previously
redefined BidiOverride to inherit from Inline in order to reuse a portion of
its implementation; i would not want to redefine it again merely to follow
the same path you have chosen for BasicLink;

also, just to note further, your change seems to have introduced a new
findbugs warning; perhaps you can fix:

 CodeWarning UPMPrivate method
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.InlineLayoutManager.getInlineFO() is never
called

Bug type UPM_UNCALLED_PRIVATE_METHOD (click for
details)<file:///Users/glenn/Work/fop/build/report_findbugs.html#UPM_UNCALLED_PRIVATE_METHOD>

In class org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.InlineLayoutManager
In method org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.InlineLayoutManager.getInlineFO()
At InlineLayoutManager.java:[line 111]