Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stuart MacPherson <ap...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2002/08/22 15:57:09 UTC

PROPFIND returns 404 when using MySQL LONGBLOB for content

The only way I can get MySQLContentStore working with files larger than 65k
is to set 'revisioncontent' table column 'content' type to LONGBLOB (the
default is BLOB).  Now I can put and retrieve big files BUT I can't do
PROPFIND on anything other than the standard DAV properties; it throws a 404
Not Found in the logs (if you look hard enough), but no exceptions.

I noticed this question was asked by someone else who had this problem some
time ago, but there was no response.

Is there a way to sort this, or is MySQLContentStore therefore realistically
useless?

Many thanks in advance

Stuart