Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@apache.org> on 2007/04/23 23:15:27 UTC

Apachecon Jakarta talks in fast feather tracks.

Hi everyone,

If someone wants to give a talk about a Jakarta project, there is an option of doing that during the
feather tracks on Friday.
So if you think you have something useful to say about a Jakarta project, please let me know (reply
to general is ok).
Even if it's just a single commons component, it's ok and I'll take it back to the Apacechon
planners to see if we can schedule the talks. (If you don't have a presentation yet, don't worry,
just let me know if you want to give a talk).

Nice candidates would be eg Turbine (lot of Turbine related people are coming), Robert with a talk
about RAT, etc, etc ;)
If you don't want to give a talk, but like to have someone else (co) present it, I am willing to
help out ..

Don't have an idea yet what the max time for a talk is (although if you talk fast, you can give a 5
hour presentation in 1 hour ahum)

Mvgr,
Martin