Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Shayang Zang <za...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/18 17:45:22 UTC

list of calcite SQL supported data type

Hello Calcite Devs,

I was trying to add a feature to Apache/Beam, which uses Calcite SQL
engine.

To better understand how Calcite works, I tried running the examples on
Calcite homepage. EMP table includes data type such as *int, string,
boolean, date*. (A snapshot is attached.)[image: Inline image 1]

I wonder if I can have a list of all the data types that you supported.

I tried to google about this but didn't find it anywhere.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Shayang

Re: list of calcite SQL supported data type

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Did you see http://calcite.apache.org/docs/reference.html#data-types <http://calcite.apache.org/docs/reference.html#data-types>?