Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/03/01 09:05:52 UTC

Archiving historic CVS history

Hi,

I am going to start going through excalibur to archive some of the history. We
have code that goes back four years (prior to me or Berin even being involved
in Avalon) because of the way we have migrated between the different repos. I
am going to start archiving and moving tgzs of history to

http://avalon.apache.org/historiccvs/excalibur/

Hopefully this will help to speed up cvs updates on excalibur.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Archiving historic CVS history

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
cool! Been wanting to do that for ages :D

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Most of excalibur is done and it should a fair bit faster to update now. If
anyone wants anything readded back into CVS just holler and will do.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
site and apps have had the same treatment.