Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net> on 2006/12/05 03:38:58 UTC

What's the deal w/ images?

Hi, is anyone out there? :-)  Anyway, I was just providing some content
for http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g1/g2/1276/version/6,
and I thought I'd try uploading some other project logos (for
Subversion, Maven, etc.  The uploads seemed to work, except that a
"broken image" icon displayed where the image is supposed to be.

After saving, if I view the "latest" version, there's nothing where the
images are supposed to be.

If I then "edit" again, I see that the broken image icons are still
there, though...

Is this how it's supposed to be? :-)

Thx,
—ml—

Re: What's the deal w/ images?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> yes, as you haven't published the image yet. I've done it for the
>> maven-feather,   the other one is for you ;-)
>
> Great... but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this, can you
> spot me a clue?! :-)

open the image with the editor and check the "publish" checkbox, which is above
the save button (IIRC).

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: What's the deal w/ images?

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> yes, as you haven't published the image yet. I've done it for the
> maven-feather,   the other one is for you ;-)

Great... but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this, can you
spot me a clue?! :-)

thx,
—ml—

Re: What's the deal w/ images?