Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> on 2021/05/04 11:40:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1 RC1

Please vote on this Apache phoenix tephra release candidate,
phoenix-tephra-0.16.1RC1

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache phoenix tephra 0.16.1

The tag to be voted on is 0.16.1RC1:

  https://github.com/apache/phoenix-tephra/tree/0.16.1RC1

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-tephra-0.16.1RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachephoenix-1233/

Artifacts were signed with the 1C8ADFD5 key which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

To learn more about Apache phoenix tephra, please see

  https://tephra.incubator.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your Phoenix Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1 RC1

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Built from source : ok
 - mvn clean verify
* Built Phoenix master with PHOENIX-6442: ok
 - mvn clean verify (unrelated pherf test failure)
* Maven artifacts present

--
*István Tóth* | Staff Software Engineer
stoty@cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra 0.16.1 RC1

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Here is my +1 (non-binding),

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
With 3x binding votes and 1x non-binding vote, this vote passes.
Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

* Can build from src