Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Sanders <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 23:45:29 UTC

Can you inject input parameters into a result map?

Tried hard to find a good title but that probably isn't it. Here's my
problem.... I am using a sproc which fetches a bunch of records based on a
matching key, which is also a property of the bean. No big deal, but the
sproc doesn't return the key in the result set :(

I get the List of items as expected but the key is missing from the beans of
course. Is there a way to somehow put the value that was used in the
parameterMap to pass to the sproc into the resultMap? Otherwise I have to do
a post-processing for loop to set the value. Be much nicer if I could do it
all in the XML.

Hopefully that makes some sense.

Cheers

Paul