Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/25 19:41:00 UTC

Need help resolving cron issue

I'm sorry to send this to the entire list, but I'm not sure whom to contact.
I am continually receiving emails like the one below.
I don't even have an apache.org account any more. How can I get this cron
job deleted? OLIO is not an active project.

Thanks much
Shanti

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Shanti
You had setup a local crontab entry on mino that was causing this. I
commented it out so you will not receive any more of these emails. Issues
like this should be raised on the infra mailing list or as an infra jira
ticket

-Jake