Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 00:41:25 UTC

London Apache Beam meetup 2: call for speakers

Hi all!

Hope you are well.
We are back for a second edition of the London Apache Beam meetup, aiming
for the 5th of December.

We are pretty excited to announce that our first speaker will be
Jean-Baptiste Onofré <https://github.com/jbonofre> himself!

If you have an interesting *use-case* to share and are in London on the *5th
of December*, don't hesitate to reach out to me :)
Else: keep track of the meetup page
<https://www.meetup.com/London-Apache-Beam-Meetup/> to be updated on our
activity in the space.

Best,
Matthias

Re: London Apache Beam meetup 2: call for speakers

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ma...@datatonic.com>.
@Gris: This is a call for speakers - we launched a similar one through the
meetup channels. Anyone interested in talking, we are looking forward to
hear from them!

@Andras: that's exactly what we were planning on in our second edition.
Happy to share through the official Beam channels if they are up and
running, we will also share on the meetup page & through the channels of
Datatonic <https://twitter.com/teamdatatonic> and Qubit
<https://twitter.com/qubit> :)

--

*Matthias Baetens*

*datatonic | data power unleashed*

office +44 203 668 3680  |  mobile +44 74 918 20646

Level24 | 1 Canada Square | Canary Wharf | E14 5AB London

We've been announced
<https://blog.google/topics/google-cloud/investing-vibrant-google-cloud-ecosystem-new-programs-and-partnerships/>
as
one of the top global Google Cloud Machine Learning partners.

Re: London Apache Beam meetup 2: call for speakers

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
We don't, but it has to be voted by PMC and approved by legal.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: London Apache Beam meetup 2: call for speakers

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.

Posted by AndrasNagy <st...@gmail.com>.
Thx.

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.

Posted by AndrasNagy <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey.

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: London Apache Beam meetup 2: call for speakers

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

unfortunately, I have to decline the invite as I will be at Strata Singapore in
the same time :(

I'm very sorry about that. You can count on me for the 3rd edition !

Regards
JB

On 11/07/2017 01:41 AM, Matthias Baetens wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Hope you are well.
> We are back for a second edition of the London Apache Beam meetup, aiming for
> the 5th of December.
>
> We are pretty excited to announce that our first speaker will be
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré <https://github.com/jbonofre> himself!
>
> If you have an interesting *use-case* to share and are in London on the *5th of
> December*, don't hesitate to reach out to me :)
> Else: keep track of the meetup page
> <https://www.meetup.com/London-Apache-Beam-Meetup/> to be updated on our
> activity in the space.
>
> Best,