Posted to commits@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/03/09 16:25:06 UTC

[Velocity Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredByVelocity" by ClaudeBrisson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredByVelocity" page has been changed by ClaudeBrisson:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/PoweredByVelocity?action=diff&rev1=82&rev2=83

Comment:
add a valid link to the powered-by image (shouldn't it be displayed as an inline image by MoinsMoinsWiki ?!)

  == Powered-By Velocity Logo ==
  This is not a requirement, but we would love it if you would adopt our Powered-By Velocity logo for your own website in order to show your support for our hard work.

+ http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.4/images/powered-by-logo.gif

  == Velocity-Powered Products and Projects ==
  Velocity is a utility tool which can be used in conjunction with general applications which may or may not be web based.