Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/11/04 02:41:52 UTC

[Vote] Henry Chan for commiter [Re: new WebService Invoker...

so i think we should get it added to CVS.

as it is a bigger module than a simple patch i would like to propose
Henry Chan to become WSIF commiter so he can maintain code and we can
work on making it better :)

please cast your votes.

thanks,

alek

[RESULT] [Vote] Henry Chan for commiter

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
hi,

The vote summery is as follows.

Project : Axis WSIF

no of +1 = 4
no of -1 = 0 (There were no -1)

The vote thread can be found at :

Henry has already faxed her CLA.

His details are as follows:
["Name"][current mail address]-[prefered apache ID]-[(alternative apache
IDs if preferred one taken)]
"Henry Chan" -  q8e192@yahoo.com - hchan (henry.chan, henryc, q8e192)

Can the Infrastructure team add Henry as a commiter? (Thanks in advance.)

thanks,

alek

Re: [Vote] Henry Chan for commiter [Re: new WebService Invoker...

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com>.