Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas Chalumeau <ni...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/09 16:11:18 UTC

Re: Has anyone integrated Jester with Maven? (Plugin or maven.xml)?

Hi Michael,

It look in Jester feature request and find :
- A maven plugin request :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=968968&group_id=23959&atid=380054
- An ant task request :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=920569&group_id=23959&atid=380054

Maybe you can provide patch there to help :-)

Nicolas,