Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 08:46:20 UTC

new hector version and updates

A few recent changes made at hector:
1. We keep several branches in parallel: 0.5.0, 0.5.1, 0.6.0 and master.
We've now changed master to be at version 0.6.0. 0.6.1 is compatible with
0.6.0 as the API didn't change, so practically master is now at the latest
released cassandra version.
2. We added a batchMutate call to the API (thanks Nathan). Addition of
get_range_slices is still pending a volunteer that actually needs it ;)
http://github.com/rantav/hector/issues/#issue/22
3. Uploaded a new zip to the
download<http://github.com/rantav/hector/downloads>section with all
the up to date 0.6.0 work:
http://github.com/downloads/rantav/hector/hector-0.6.0-11.zip<http://github.com/rantav/hector/downloads>

Finally, if you use hector or considering please subscribe to the
googlegroup and post your questions there
http://groups.google.com/group/hector-users