Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 11:33:33 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad + Tomahawk (schedule component) + Facelets: Rendering problem ???

The fact that the schedule is not rendered properly with facelets is a
bug. I am currently working on a refactoring of the component in order
to fix this. It's about 90% complete at the moment, so expect a commit
soon...

Jurgen

Op donderdag 10-05-2007 om 00:54 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Wesley
Niemegeerts:
> I got the mouseListener events running....
>
> follow this
> http://www.nabble.com/Schedule-component,-mouseListener-is-not-triggered-At-all-t2213732.html
> thread
>
> But the schedule is still rendered wrong... :-(
>
> Anybody ?
>

> Wesley Niemegeerts wrote:
> >
> > I'm having the same problem...  Did you find a solution?
> >
> > Also the action event seems to work but the mouseListener doesn't...

Jurgen Lust
email: jlust@apache.org
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust

Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad + Tomahawk (schedule component) + Facelets: Rendering problem ???

Posted by Wesley Niemegeerts <ni...@goca.be>.

Thanks Jurgen,

Love the component!  Nice job!

By the way, in the holiday examples ... "poeperkesdag" was da nie halfweg
januari? :-)

Thanks for the fix!