Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Harding, Christopher (Student Assistant)" <Ch...@softwareag.com> on 2001/06/29 16:29:09 UTC

DeltaV

Hello Remy,
  I have a couple of questions to do with DeltaV and Slide

  What is the current state of DeltaV in Slide?
  If it's being worked on what stage is it at?

  Is DeltaV going to be implemented in this version of Slide?

Thank you for any information.

Chris Harding

Re: DeltaV

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@betaversion.org>.
Quoting "Harding, Christopher (Student Assistant)"
<Ch...@softwareag.com>:

> Hello Remy,
>   I have a couple of questions to do with DeltaV and Slide
>
>   What is the current state of DeltaV in Slide?

Not started yet.

>   If it's being worked on what stage is it at?

>   Is DeltaV going to be implemented in this version of Slide?

We talked about Delta V with Juergen at J1, and a release plan will be posted
and voted on.
Basically, we feel we should release Slide with the current WebDAV
capabilities, and then release other 1.x versions to implement DASL and Delta V.

Remy