Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/13 17:32:46 UTC

Two Jena/Stanbol talks next week

Jena/Stanbol folks:

Just wanted to give you all a "heads up" - I'll be giving not one, but two talks
next week, focusing on Jena and Stanbol.  One will be on Monday
night at the Triangle Java User's Group meeting, and the topic
will be "Building Semantic Applications".  The other will be later in
the week the All Things Open conference, where the topic will be
"Semantic Integration With Jena and Stanbol".

If any of you happen to be located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area, or if you're
coming into town for the ATO conference, please drop by and say hi.  It would be
great to meet other members of this community in person!

Phil
---
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

Re: Two Jena/Stanbol talks next week

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 13/10/14 16:32, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> Jena/Stanbol folks:
>
> Just wanted to give you all a "heads up" - I'll be giving not one, but two talks
> next week, focusing on Jena and Stanbol.  One will be on Monday
> night at the Triangle Java User's Group meeting, and the topic
> will be "Building Semantic Applications".  The other will be later in
> the week the All Things Open conference, where the topic will be
> "Semantic Integration With Jena and Stanbol".
>
> If any of you happen to be located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area, or if you're
> coming into town for the ATO conference, please drop by and say hi.  It would be
> great to meet other members of this community in person!

A bit far for me to come along for me which is a bit of a shame.

Hope the talks go well,

	Andy

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
I hope so, but no promises.  :-)

Posted by "Ed - 0x1b, Inc." <st...@0x1b.com>.
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Phillip Rhodes
<mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jena/Stanbol folks:
>
> Just wanted to give you all a "heads up" - I'll be giving not one, but two talks
> next week, focusing on Jena and Stanbol.  One will be on Monday
> night at the Triangle Java User's Group meeting, and the topic
> will be "Building Semantic Applications".  The other will be later in
> the week the All Things Open conference, where the topic will be
> "Semantic Integration With Jena and Stanbol".
>
> If any of you happen to be located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area, or if you're
> coming into town for the ATO conference, please drop by and say hi.  It would be
> great to meet other members of this community in person!
>

> Phil
> ---
> This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

Phil - Have a great presentation - let us know where/if your
presentations go online.