Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2014/03/13 03:54:00 UTC

Mesos presentations at upcoming @TwitterOSS #conf

@TwitterOSS is hosting #conf in San Francisco on April 3rd, a boutique
conference to showcase some of our open source infrastructure software. Two
of the presentations will specifically be on Mesos, and I thought some
folks on this list may be interested in attending.

#Conf will bring together committers and adopters to learn from each other,
and move these open source projects forward. This is the first time we're
doing this type of event, and we're pretty excited about it.

Here is an invite that you can use to register for the event:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/conf-hackweek-tickets-9867682504?access=MESOS

Space is limited, so RSVP!

Dave

__