Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by AyÅŸe Eren <ay...@windowslive.com> on 2020/08/20 11:22:48 UTC

custum series

Hi,

In my project i need to create a chart, and none of the defined chart is not suitable for my condition. I found series custom chart, and luckly, this example (https://echarts.apache.org/en/option.html#series-custom) works for me but i need some changes, of course 🙂.  I couldn't find any explanations about this code, or different series custom chart examples. For example;

  *   there is a value named value, and it takes 4 elements. I can guess first three elements. However, what is the fourth element for ?
  *   how is renderItem function works? If i changed small things all series is gone.

Echarts is definitely very powerful and very glad to use 🙂

Thanks