Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/05 12:45:01 UTC

Tiles blog: good idea?

Now that Apache blog [1]is up and running, what do you think if we
maintain a Tiles blog?
I think that this could be a good place to tell what we have in mind
(especially me, since sometimes I am cryptic :-D ).
If you don't mind tomorrow I would like to ask the INFRA team (with a
Jira issue) to create a blog for Tiles.

Thoughts?

Antonio

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/

Re: Tiles blog: good idea?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Request done:

Antonio

Re: Tiles blog: good idea?

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tiles blog: good idea?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, more info for users is always a good thing, if you're up for running it.