Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by fi...@utimaco.be on 2001/04/10 11:54:42 UTC

Question newbie: how to send a soap envelope over HTTP without depoying a service

Hi
Can Somebody tell how I can create and send a soap envelope without needing
to deploy a service. THe fact is I just need a soap envelope over HTTP

Thanks

Greetings
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Utimaco Safeware Belgium - Securing the information highway.

Filip Van Praet
Research Engineer

Tel.     +32 (0)16 440135
Fax.     +32 (0)16 440140
mailto:filip.vanpraet@utimaco.be
Internet   http://www.utimaco.com

Re: Question newbie: how to send a soap envelope over HTTP without depoying a service

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 11:54:42AM +0200, filip.vanpraet@utimaco.be wrote:
> Can Somebody tell how I can create and send a soap envelope without needing
> to deploy a service. THe fact is I just need a soap envelope over HTTP

You just need to *send* one (the client doesn't require a service description)
or do you need server-side code as well?

bfn, Wouter

Re: Question newbie: how to send a soap envelope over HTTP without depoying a service

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.