Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/28 18:27:56 UTC

Discussion about ODF Toolkit on TDF Board Discuss mailing list

Hi,

Michael started a discussion on odf-dev and the board discuss mailing list,
but I can not see any thread on the odf-dev list nor did I received an
email.
I would like to point out the discussion:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04226.html

And would like to test herby if the odf-dev list is still accessible. ;-)

Cheers,
Svante

ᐧ

Re: Discussion about ODF Toolkit on TDF Board Discuss mailing list

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dave,

Thank you, for your quick reply and your offer!
Yes, please make the connection between Michael and Infra.

Cheers,
Svante

PS: My mail today was received, not Michaels, although he had used this
email successful before on this list.
Strange, but this should no longer worry ourselves.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Posted by Michael Stahl <ms...@libreoffice.org>.
On 28.11.18 19:27, Svante Schubert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michael started a discussion on odf-dev and the board discuss mailing
> list, but I can not see any thread on the odf-dev list nor did I
> received an email.
> I would like to point out the discussion:
> https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04226.html

thanks for sending a pointer; i now realize the problem was that i never
subscribed the sending mail address to the list; i did send a mail
previously from there that made it onto the list (so i thought i was
subscribed), but presumably someone must have manually moderated it
through at the time.