Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by pagop Serge <se...@intrex-systems.com> on 2003/11/04 14:42:45 UTC

+ The Use of JSPGenerator +

Hi all,

I' am a newbie with cocoon 2.0 and this is my problem :

I have a jsp file and with the JSPGenerator I can generate the
correspondant xml file and then now come the problem ( I would to use
the generated xml file to have a pdf file) but  I don't how Can I do to
have this xml file
and then use it with the fo2pdf  to have a pdf file.

please when someone an ideal hat reply me as email

Re: + The Use of JSPGenerator +

Posted by Hassan Abolhassani <ns...@ybb.ne.jp>.
Hi,

To be able to use fo2pdf you need to transform your xml to XSL-FO
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo-section).

You can of course do this by a xslt tranformation step between you jsp
generator and fo2pdf serialization. Cocoon has a hello world pdf sample that
may help you understand the steps.

Regards,
Hassan