Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/22 22:22:45 UTC

Small typo in PageCatalog.java

Hi,
I believe line 344 and 345 contains a typo.

 alertManager.info(String.format("Garbage collection freed %,.2f Kb of
memory.",
                ((double) delta) / 1024.0d));

I guess that "Kb" should be "KB" or kB".

I'm not trying to email the list for every typo I see but this I think
should be fixed as Kb means kilobits.

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski

Re: Small typo in PageCatalog.java