Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by raja sekhar geddam <se...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/01/09 06:03:46 UTC

About EJB

Hello sir
   My name is raja sekhar..working in getcet technologies...i have some problem...i.e..
i want to run ejb programs in Apache web server...i didn't understand how will i configure
Apachee for EJB..if u dont mind plz send all details about EJB configure in Apache web server.. Iam waiting for   u r reply..
Thanking u sir
sekhar

RE: About EJB

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Wrong mailing-list. There is no EJB-container in Jakarta land (only
Servlet in Tomcat). Maybe you should try JBoss or Resin or ....

-Vincent