Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Leland Corso Sr." <lc...@jbs-systems.net> on 2013/09/23 20:20:03 UTC

Calendar does not display in Openmeetings Incubator

I have installed OpenMeetings on a centos vps server, everything seems
to be working.  However when a user goes to the calendar to setup an
event the main calendar is not displayed and when a user clicks the save
button to save the event he/she will receive a popup that the connection
to the server has been lost.

I'm sure this question has been asked before but my google searches do
not reveal any useful results.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--
*Leland Corso Sr.
CEO & Information Technology Expert

Re: Calendar does not display in Openmeetings Incubator

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What version of OM are you using?
Could you check the logs?
Missing calendar+connection lost should produce huge stack traces :)

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Leland Corso Sr. <lc...@jbs-systems.net>wrote:

>  I have installed OpenMeetings on a centos vps server, everything seems to
> be working.  However when a user goes to the calendar to setup an event the
> main calendar is not displayed and when a user clicks the save button to
> save the event he/she will receive a popup that the connection to the
> server has been lost.
>
> I'm sure this question has been asked before but my google searches do not
> reveal any useful results.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --
> *Leland Corso Sr.
> CEO & Information Technology Expert
> JB's Systems
> When you want it done right the first time!
> Email: lcorso@JBs-Systems.net
> WebSite: JB's Systems http://www.jbs-systems.net*

--
WBR