Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 09:58:36 UTC

Re: TikaAnnotator (was: document structure)

Julien Nioche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I contributed an annotator to the sandbox some time ago which uses Tika to
> convert original markup into UIMA annotations. It does not seem to be listed
> on the website but it should be in the SVN repository of the sandbox.
>
> Tika supports numerous formats such as PDF, XML, HTML
I checked in the code 4 months ago. Please have a look at it to make
sure everything is as intended.

Here is the svn link:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/TikaAnnotator/

Jörn

Re: TikaAnnotator (was: document structure)

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.
Since we have some users using this project, it maybe a good candidate for
graduation from sandbox.

Opinions ?

-- Tong