Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vara Prasad Reddy <va...@applabs.net> on 2003/11/06 12:32:17 UTC

validwhen + struts 1.1

BlankI am currently using struts 1.1. Is there a way I can use the
"validwhen" functionality of future coming struts 1.2.

Something like I can take only the class files of validwhen and use it along
with struts 1.1

can someone detail me on this?

Thanks in advance
Vara Prasad

RE: validwhen + struts 1.1

Posted by Marc Dugger <ma...@socotech.com>.
Blank"validwhen" is in CVS right now.  Check out nightly build if it's worth
it to you.