Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com> on 2012/04/25 06:40:08 UTC

RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

Thanks for all your responses..Currently I need hsql.jar for compilation  of my bundle which include DBCountView..hence I copied from old release and continuing
Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brahma,

I've filed and patched
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4197for this issue.
The hsqldb-2.0.0.jar will then be available in the
hadoop-mapreduce*.tar.gz file.

Thanks for reporting this issue. :)

Cheers
Ravi.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brahma,