Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <be...@arklinux.org> on 2007/04/29 10:57:10 UTC

[classlib] compile failure with modern linux kernel headers

working_classlib fails to build on systems with modern (2.6.21) linux kernel
headers because IFA_RTA and friends are no longer being exported, and struct
ifaddrmsg is no longer known unless linux/if_addr.h is included.

The attached patch fixes it.

Regards,
bero

Re: [classlib] compile failure with modern linux kernel headers

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Bernhard.

Could you please file a JIRA and we commit the patch right after our freeze.

SY, Alexey