Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Anand, Amit (Contractor)" <aa...@ftc.gov> on 2011/09/07 20:30:14 UTC

Tomcat issue (Solaris 10)

All,

Kinda new to tomcat but have a couple quick questions which came up regarding CVE-2011-3109 (Bug 51698).

Questions:

Any timeline to when stable release of 6.0.34 is supposed to be released?
Also what does "in trunk" specifically mean? Does that mean if I download say version 6.0.29 as of now, it will have the fix?

I do not know if this is the appropriate place to ask but would appreciate any help or guidance. Thank you

Amit Anand
Federal Trade Commission
Sr. Unix Engineer (Contractor)
202-326-2394