Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dan Ochs <da...@wrycan.com> on 2006/08/22 15:24:46 UTC

is there a download for windows 1.3.0 available anywhere?

hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has the windows 1.3.0 binaries
for download or know where  can get it?  I don't see it available for
download on the tigris website.

thanks, dan

Re: is there a download for windows 1.3.0 available anywhere?

Posted by Mark Clements <nn...@kennel17.co.uk>.

"Dan Ochs" <da...@wrycan.com> wrote in message
> hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has the windows 1.3.0 binaries
> for download or know where  can get it?  I don't see it available for
> download on the tigris website.
>
> thanks, dan

Woah - you're still runnin Windows 1.3.0...!!  Time for an upgrade, buddy!

:-)

- Mark Clements

Re: is there a download for windows 1.3.0 available anywhere?

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Dan Ochs wrote:
> hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has the windows 1.3.0 binaries
> for download or know where  can get it?  I don't see it available for
> download on the tigris website.
>
> thanks, dan

It's all there.
http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=469&expandFolder=469