Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch> on 2006/12/01 10:20:19 UTC

Re: [1.4] - error instantiating a new publication

[...]

>>> I can't reproduce it in my working copy

a newly checked out working copy lead to a «working» copy - the error
is gone.

I marked the bug as invalid.

Thanks and sorry.

Jürgen

Re: [1.4] - error instantiating a new publication

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Am 01.12.2006 um 10:52 schrieb Andreas Hartmann:

> Jürgen Ragaller schrieb:
>> [...]
>>
>> a newly checked out working copy lead to a «working» copy - the
>> error is
>> gone.

I realized that a build.sh clean did (and still does) in fact NOT
clean the build dir. build/lenya/webapp/lenay/pubs/mypub/resources/
shared (empty) was still there. This lead to the error described above.

Any ideas why a build.sh can fail to «clean»?

Jürgen

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jürgen Ragaller schrieb:
> [...]
>
> a newly checked out working copy lead to a «working» copy - the error is
> gone.
>
> I marked the bug as invalid.

Cool, that's relieving :)