Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by oh <wa...@sm.sony.co.jp> on 2001/05/18 13:29:41 UTC

How to see the Soap message produced by Apache Soap2.1 ?

Hi,
I want to see the message in the request and response
that produced by Apache Soap2.1.
I just do as following step:
1) start tomcat with my soap service.
2) start TcpTunnel:
    c:xxx>java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 80 localhost 8080
3) call my soap service.

The soap service successed but I no message was displyed in the window of
TcpTunnel.

Why couldn't the message be displayed?

Thanks,

Huimin Wang
Globus, Inc

AW: How to see the Soap message produced by Apache Soap2.1 ?

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
Just reread your message:

You probably did not configure Apache to use 8080 and so it was still running on 80. Then when TcpTunnelgui starts it tries to use 80 - but fails. Therefore your client is still accessing the service via Apache at 80.

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

Re: How to see the Soap message produced by Apache Soap2.1 ?

Posted by oh <wa...@sm.sony.co.jp>.

> 1) You have a different web server already listening on port 80
> 2) You have not configured Apache to listen on port 8080

When I use browser to see http://localhost:80/index.html ,
the HTTP message were displayed in the TcpTunnel window.
(Request in localhost:80 and Response in localhost:8080)

But when I use program to invoke a soap service, no message was displayed
in both of the two windows of TcpTunnel.

By the way, the soap service works well in the port of 8080.

C:\xxx>java Client
invoke service
  URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
  URN =urn:demo1:Exchange
Result= 118.52

Re: How to see the Soap message produced by Apache Soap2.1 ?

Posted by oh <wa...@sm.sony.co.jp>.

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
1) You have a different web server already listening on port 80
2) You have not configured Apache to listen on port 8080

Matthew
PS: I have been through all of the above!

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.
Just reread your message: