Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Andrew Haigh <li...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2003/04/09 20:59:21 UTC

Which Version?

I'm just about to starting xindice for an XML base app. I've been
looking through the mailing list and i notice that datastores created
with version 1.0 will not work with version 1.1b.

My question is, which version should i use? When is version 1.1b likely
to become release quality and does 1.1b have any significant bugs?

Many thanks

Andrew

http://www.andrewhaigh.net/

http://www.andrewhaigh.net/