Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Billingham, Walter 475" <Wa...@CIGNA.com> on 2002/07/22 23:45:55 UTC

RE: Problm. building tomcat 4.0.4 jk connector for use with Apach e 2.0.39. JDK 1.4.x?

Robert,

	I have JRE 1.3.1 installed on the server, am I suppose to have a
/inlcude in the Java home path?  There is no /libexec in my Apache install.
This is what is stopping me from compiling or installing mod_jk for Apache2?
What do I use if I do not or do I need to install Java again or Apache2?
Thanks. Trask.

Unix has its weak points but its file system is not one of them.

- Chris Torek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA