Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sfleisher <sf...@dtcc.com> on 2018/07/19 15:36:06 UTC

ActiveMQ compatibility

I have been tasked with researching the compatibility of the following three
products:
1) IBM WebSphere MQ for z/OS V8.0.0   (runs on a mainframe)
2) MQ  IBM MQ for Linux versions  v7508,  v8002, v9001
3) IIB  - (IBM Integartion Bus)

with ActiveMQ.

Would appreciate any information or documentation re: this.
Thanks.

sim

Re: ActiveMQ compatibility

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Can you be more specific?  What kind of compatibility are you looking for?

Also, are you talking about the ActiveMQ 5.x or Artemis broker?

Justin