Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/21 19:33:42 UTC

Xindice Browser 0.8 including commanline tool support...

Another Xindice Browser Update. Version 0.8

I wanted to add some administrative functionality, but didnĀ“t come along
with the API (hardly any documentation for it...)

So I made again one fast shot, and the new version at least supports you
using the xindice and xindiceadmin commandlinetools by making easy
selection of actions, collections and documents.

Check it out (with sources as always); new screenshots are available:

http://www.schatten.info/software/xindice_browser/xindice_browser.html
or
http://www.schatten.info

comments are welcome as always