Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/11/07 19:50:49 UTC

Re: Spark and geospatial data

Hey Rob,

That is awesome to hear! We have an effort going on in Apache SIS right now
http://sis.apache.org/ and we've had some discussions but no one has
implement
a Spark backend yet. I'd love to see it. It would be great to see how
GeoTrellis
fits in.

CC'ing the dev@sis.a.o list to loop them in.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Guh this reply didn't go through so sending again.