Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by xing zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/30 09:16:26 UTC

customize request when download bundle js in weex

 Hi all,

 According to my observation,  you can specify a URL or js content to
render a page, for URL , then WeexSDK build a request for download the
resource and pour into the engine to

render. But in most case, we need customize a request for downloading a
resource, and we can setup our request userAgent and headers, our server
can receive these header to

customize response for a request from a device.

As for this  we can expose a `renderWithRequest` interface for
WXSDKInstance, is this way convenient ?

comments? please

Re: customize request when download bundle js in weex

Posted by 陈泽峰 <ch...@ymt360.com>.
In my practice(android), renderByUrl() is not used. JSBundles are all downloaded by okhttp and weexsdk just render local templete,in this way,i can handle weex cache,and the request header can be customized too.

From:  "杨 劭君"<sh...@outlook.com>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 30, 2017 07:55 PM
To:  "Weex问题列表"<de...@weex.incubator.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: customize request when download bundle js in weex

+1, customize request header is useful

在 2017/11/30 17:19,“Adam Feng”<cx...@gmail.com> 写入:

    +1, adding custom header (such as cookie) to request is useful, it should be supported both on iOS and Android.

    Thanks.
    Adam Feng

Posted by 杨 劭君 <sh...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "方曦(千之)" <fa...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Yeath,I am very agree with this case.
And in some scenarios, this feature is very much needed.

+1.