Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dann Ryan Hilario <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/07 01:54:51 UTC

Junit 5 support

Hello,

There are lots of exciting developments in JUnit 5 recently and I'm
wondering if there are ongoing development or plan to support the JUnit 5
platform anytime soon?

I believe the JUnit 5 team has been actively collaborating with Maven and
Gradle team for a native support and a lot of guys are curious if there
will be support in Ant in the upcoming releases.

Thanks,
Dann

Re: Junit 5 support

Posted by Dann Ryan Hilario <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update! I'll be bringing this up with the JUnit team as well
( https://github.com/junit-team/junit5/pull/624 ) and see if anybody wants
to give it a try. I'm sure users of both tools will be glad to know that
there are at least initial discussions going on.

Regards,
Dann

Re: Junit 5 support

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.