Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/12/27 01:57:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Hello incubator community,

Apache Nemo would like to make the very first release.
This is a call for the vote to approve our release, 0.1.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:
(Please mark your vote as binding if so)
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.1
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Apache Nemo (incubating) community release approval
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dd4010d73135af64d123bcae98d4339e67f581ee013a3e38edcbaac5@%3Cdev.nemo.apache.org%3E

2. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/

3. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.1-incubating-rc2

4. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/3ce6d20fd00f3bed690516abb24475d38edeff16

5. The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenemo-1003/

6. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Thank you all for the precious time and interest :)

On behalf of the Apache Nemo PPMC,
Joo Yeon Kim

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

+1(binding)

i checked :
  - Incubating in name
  - DISCLAIMER exists
  - LICENSE and NOTICE fine
  - all source files have ASF headers
  - no unexpected binary files
  - can compile from source.

Regards
Liang

--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signature and hashes correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE all good
- All source files have ASF headers
- no unexpected binary files
- can compile from source

I’d remove the md5 hash file as it’s not needed.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Checks Done :
- incubating in name
- hashes and signatures are good
- DISCLAIMER/NOTICE/LICENSE exists
- ran RAT tool
- checked for archive matching git tag

Suggestion : Remove MD5 file as suggested by Justin, sha512 is enough for validation

Regards
Asif

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)